India: Domestic Issues, Strategic Dynamics, and U.S. Relations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title India: Domestic Issues, Strategic Dynamics, and U.S. Relations
Author: Kronstadt , K. AlanCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in South Asian Affairs
Author: Kerr, Paul K.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Nonproliferation
Author: Martin, Michael F.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Asian Affairs
Author: Vaughn, BruceCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Asian Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-09-01
- Content Description: This report discusses the relationship between U.S. and India, particularly regarding the following: India as a counterweight to China; arms sales from the U.S. to India; Indian students in U.S. universities; nuclear weapons in India and Pakistan; India's economy.
- Physical Description: 98 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- India -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- India
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: India
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33529
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33529_2011Sep01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc94048