Russian Political, Economic, and Security Issues and U.S. Interests Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Russian Political, Economic, and Security Issues and U.S. Interests
Author: Nichol, JimCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Russian and Eurasian Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-02-10
- Content Description: This report discusses the current political and economic conditions in Russia, focusing on the impact of Vladimir Putin's leadership and the leadership of his successor/protégé, Dmitriy Medvedev, both of which have steered Russia away from progress toward democratization. The report also discusses the state of the economy since the Soviet collapse in 1999, how the recent global economic downturn has affected Russia, the state of Russia's military, and the current relationship between Russia and the United States.
- Physical Description: 70 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Russia
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- Russia -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government -- Russia
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: Russia
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33407
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33407_2012Feb10
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc94032