[News Clip: Hospital Fire] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [News Clip: Hospital Fire]
- Series Title NBC News Clips
Producer: KXAS-TV (Television station : Fort Worth, Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
Name: KXAS-TV (Television station : Fort Worth, Tex.)Place of Publication: Fort Worth, Texas
- Creation: 1979-03-21
- Content Description: Video footage from the KXAS-TV/NBC station in Fort Worth, Texas, to accompany a news story. This story aired at 5:00 P.M.
- Physical Description: 1 videocassette (Umatic) (1 min., 38 sec.) : sd., col. ; 3/4 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Television news programs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Media
- Keyword: news stories
- Keyword: video footage
- Keyword: news segments
- Keyword: video clips
- Keyword: fires
- Keyword: hospitals
- Keyword: evacuations
- Keyword: firefighters
- Keyword: smoke
- Keyword: damages
- Named Person: Megard, Margaret
- Keyword: Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Arlington
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: NBC 5/KXAS Television News Collection (AR0776), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: KXAS-NBC 5 News CollectionCode: KXAS
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright and restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0776-227-LT439-02
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc939426