Willis Conover's House of Sounds, WCBS, December 10, 1960, Part II
Jump to Track:
- Station identification; Conover; Gerry Mulligan, "Bweebida Bwobbida"
- Bobby Timmons, "The Party's Over"
- Traffic, weather forecast; time; station identification
- Nat "King" Cole commercial for Rheingold Beer
- Anita O'Day, "Ten Cents a Dance"
- Camel cigarette commercial
- Bill Holman, "Spinuet"
- Ballantine beer commercial
- Count Basie, "Beaver Junction"
- Station identification, brief musical interlude; Kenny Dorham, "Monk's Mood"
- Billy Taylor, "On the Street Where You Live"
- Introduction; Coleman Hawkins, "The Man I Love"
- Lee Wiley, "Someone to Watch Over Me"
- Schlitz beer commercial
- Stan Kenton, "Young Blood"
Note: There are 1 more tracks associated with this sound recording.
Willis Conover's House of Sounds, WCBS, December 10, 1960, Part II, audio recording, December 10, 1960; New York, N.Y.. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc939209/: accessed November 19, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Music Library.