Willis Conover's House of Sounds, WCBS, December 10, 1960, Part I
Jump to Track:
- Cootie Williams, Georgie Auld, Benny Goodman, "Superman"
- Duke Ellington, "Concerto for Cootie" ("Do Nothing 'Til You Hear from Me")
- Johnny Desmond, Rheingold Beer commercial
- Conover on the definition of jazz; Sam Jones (cello), "There Is No Greater Love"
- Time, weather, traffic; introduction, Harry James, "Shiny Stockings"
- Musterole commercial; Conover reads advertisement
- Joe Mooney, "Nina Never Knew"; station identification
- Woody Herman, "Montmartre Bus Ride"
- Ballantine beer commercial
- Introduction; Charles Mingus, "Mood Indigo"
- Prestone antifreeze commercial
- Margaret Whiting, "Dearly Beloved"
- Schlitz beer commercial
- Introduction; Artie Shaw, "One Foot in the Groove"
- Winston cigarette commercial
Note: There are 1 more tracks associated with this sound recording.
Willis Conover's House of Sounds, WCBS, December 10, 1960, Part I, audio recording, December 10, 1960; New York, N.Y.. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc939205/: accessed January 22, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Music Library.