America Competes 2010: FY2012 Funding and FY2008-FY2011 Funding Summary Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title America Competes 2010: FY2012 Funding and FY2008-FY2011 Funding Summary
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2008
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2009
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2010
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2011
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2012
Author: Gonzalez, Heather B.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Science and Technology Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-07-08
- Content Description: This report discusses how funding affects the America COMPETES program, and subsequently U.S. interests in R&D in STEM disciplines.
- Physical Description: 15 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign opinion of the U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Education
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R41906
- Accession or Local Control No: R41906_2011Jul08
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc93888