North Korea: U.S. Relations, Nuclear Diplomacy, and Internal Situation Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title North Korea: U.S. Relations, Nuclear Diplomacy, and Internal Situation
Author: Chanlett-Avery, EmmaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Asian Affairs
Author: Rinehart, Ian E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Asian Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-06-29
- Content Description: This report provides background information on the negotiations over North Korea's nuclear weapons program that began in the early 1990s under the Clinton Administration. As U.S. policy toward Pyongyang evolved through the George W. Bush presidency and into the Obama Administration, the negotiations moved from mostly bilateral to the multilateral Six-Party Talks (made up of China, Japan, Russia, North Korea, South Korea, and the United States).
- Physical Description: 27 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- North Korea
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- North Korea -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Nuclear power plants
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government -- North Korea
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: North Korea
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R41259
- Accession or Local Control No: R41259_2012Jun29
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc93840