Letter to the Editor: When Ideology Overrules Science Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Letter to the Editor: When Ideology Overrules Science
- Serial Title Journal of Near-Death Studies
- Series Title JNDS, Volume 32, Number 1
Author: Smit, Rudolf H.Creator Type: Personal
Name: International Association for Near-Death StudiesPlace of Publication: East Windsor Hill, ConnecticutAdditional Info: IANDS
- Creation: 2013-23
- Physical Description: 5 p.
- Content Description: Letter Rudolph H. Smit written to the editor of the Journal of Near-Death Studies on the topic "When Ideology Overrules Science."
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Near-death experiences -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Parapsychology -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: NDEs
- Keyword: near-death experiences
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Keyword: letters to the editor
- Keyword: anecdotes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine - Doctors
- Start Date: 2008~
- End Date: 2013~
- Journal: Journal of Near-Death Studies, 32(1), International Association for Near-Death Studies, Fall 2013, pp. 47-51
- Publication Title: Journal of Near-Death Studies
- Volume: 32
- Issue: 1
- Page Start: 47
- Page End: 51
- Pages: 5
Name: Journal of Near-Death StudiesCode: JNDS
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Statement: (c) 2013 IANDS
- OCLC: 14781775
- ISSN: 0891-4494
- Library of Congress Control Number: 88-648131
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 86-2701
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc938061