FY 2007 Progress Report for Upper Columbia United Tribes' Regional Coordination. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title FY 2007 Progress Report for Upper Columbia United Tribes' Regional Coordination.
Author: Michel, D.R.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Bonneville Power Administration.Place of Publication: Portland, OregonAdditional Info: Bonneville Power Administration (BPA), Portland, OR (United States)
- Creation: 2008-12-15
- Content Description: This report is a summary of activities conducted over the fiscal year 2007 contract period to fulfill requirements to coordinate Upper Columbia United Tribes (UCUT) interests within the Columbia River Basin. This coordination was specific to the implementation of portions of the Integrated Fish and Wildlife Program within the purview of the Northwest Power and Conservation Council and Bonneville Power Administration.
- Physical Description: 3 pages
- Keyword: Bonneville Power Administration
- Keyword: Columbia River Basin
- Keyword: Implementation
- Keyword: Progress Report
- STI Subject Categories: 54 Environmental Sciences
- STI Subject Categories: 13 Hydro Energy
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: P109453
- Grant Number: 33650
- DOI: 10.2172/961814
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 961814
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc934543