Status of B[sub K] from lattice QCD Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Status of B[sub K] from lattice QCD
Author: Gupta, R. (Rajan)Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Los Alamos National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: United States
- Creation: 2002-01-01
- Content Description: A brief review of lattice calculations of the bag parameter BK relevant for understanding indirect CP violation in the neutral kaon sector is given. A status report on current state-of-the-art calculations is presented as well as a discussion of the value of BK exported to phenomenologists. This review was presented at the CKM Unitarity Triangle Workshop held at CERN during Feburary 13-16, 2002.
- Physical Description: 6 p.
- Keyword: Quantum Chromodynamics
- STI Subject Categories: 71 Classical And Quantum Mechanics, General Physics
- Keyword: Cern
- Keyword: Unitarity
- Keyword: Lattice Field Theory
- STI Subject Categories: 72 Physics Of Elementary Particles And Fields
- Keyword: Violations
- Keyword: Kaons
- Conference: Submitted to: Proceedings of the CKM Unitary Triangle Workshop held at CERN, Geneva, Switzerland, February 13-16, 2002
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: LA-UR-02-7498
- Grant Number: none
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 976477
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc933463