The Decapitation of Kings [Presentation] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Decapitation of Kings [Presentation]
- Alternate Title A King's Decapitation
- Series Title University Scholars Day
Author: Palyu, CherylCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Contributor: Donahue-Wallace, Kelly, 1968-Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas; Faculty Mentor; firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor: University of North Texas. Honors CollegeContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2011-04-14
- Embargoed Until: 2013-04-14
- Content Description: Presentation for the 2011 University Scholars Day at the University of North Texas discussing research on paintings by Francisco de Goya.
- Physical Description: 7 p.
- Keyword: decapitations
- Keyword: monarchs
- Keyword: paintings
- Named Person: De Goya, Francisco
- Keyword: French Revolution
- Named Person: Louis XVI
- Named Person: Fernando VII
- Conference: Eighth Annual University Scholars Day, 2011, Denton, Texas, United States
- Is Version Of: A King's Decapitation, ark:/67531/metadc84351
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT Honors CollegeCode: UNTHON
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc93296
- Academic Department: Art Education and Art History
- Academic Department: Honors College
- Embargo Note: This item has a 2 year embargo period. For more information on this item or to inquire about obtaining a copy, please contact the authors directly.