Utility Energy Services Contracts: Enabling Documents, May 2009 (Book) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Utility Energy Services Contracts: Enabling Documents, May 2009 (Book)
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)Place of Publication: Golden, ColoradoAdditional Info: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO.
- Creation: 2009-05-01
- Content Description: Enabling Documents, delivered by the U.S. Department of Energy's Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) to provide materials that clarify the authority for federal agencies to enter into utility energy services contracts (UESCs).
- Physical Description: 253 pp.
- Keyword: Federal Utility Partnership Working Group
- Keyword: Federal Energy Management Program (Femp)
- Keyword: Energy
- Keyword: Utility Energy Services Contracts (Uescs)
- Keyword: Department Of Energy (Doe)
- Keyword: Materials Utility Energy Services Contracts (Uescs)
- Keyword: Fupwg
- Keyword: Contracts
- Keyword: Energy Management
- STI Subject Categories: 32 Energy Conservation, Consumption, And Utilization
- Keyword: Federal Energy Management Program
- STI Subject Categories: 29 Energy Planning, Policy And Economy
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: DOE/GO-102009-2588
- Grant Number: AC36-99-GO10337
- DOI: 10.2172/952868
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 952868
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc930822