Liquid butane filled load for a liner driven Pegasus experiment. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Liquid butane filled load for a liner driven Pegasus experiment.
Author: Salazar, M. A. (Mike A.)Creator Type: Personal
Author: Armijo, E. V. (Elfino V.)Creator Type: Personal
Author: Anderson, W. E. (Wallace E.)Creator Type: Personal
Author: Atchison, W. L. (Walter L.)Creator Type: Personal
Author: Bartos, J. J. (Jacob J.)Creator Type: Personal
Author: Garcia, F. (Fermin)Creator Type: Personal
Author: Randolph, B. (Blaine)Creator Type: Personal
Author: Sheppard, M. G. (Maurice G.)Creator Type: Personal
Author: Stokes, J. L. (John L.)Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Los Alamos National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: United States
- Creation: 2001-01-01
- Content Description: A hydrogen rich, low density liquid, contained within the internal volume of a cylindrical liner, was requested of the Polymers and Coatings Group (MST-7) of the Los Alamos Materials Science Division for one of the last liner driven experiments conducted on the Los Alamos Pegasus facility. The experiment (Fig.1) was a continuation of the Raleigh-Taylor hydrodynamics series of experiments and associated liners that have been described previously.
- Physical Description: 6 p.
- Keyword: Hydrodynamics
- Keyword: Butane
- STI Subject Categories: 70 Plasma Physics And Fusion Technology
- Keyword: Liners
- Keyword: Polymers
- Keyword: Los Alamos
- Keyword: Coatings
- Keyword: Plasma
- Conference: Submitted to: Pulsed Power Plasma Sciences Conference, Las Vegas, NV, June 17-22, 20001.
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: LA-UR-01-3226
- Grant Number: none
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 974698
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc929163