Wind Turbine Design Guideline DG03: Yaw and Pitch Rolling Bearing Life Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Wind Turbine Design Guideline DG03: Yaw and Pitch Rolling Bearing Life
Author: Harris, T.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Rumbarger, J. H.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Butterfield, C. P.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)Place of Publication: Golden, ColoradoAdditional Info: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO.
- Creation: 2009-12-01
- Content Description: This report describes the design criteria, calculation methods, and applicable standards recommended for use in performance and life analyses of ball and roller (rolling) bearings for yaw and pitch motion support in wind turbine applications. The formulae presented here for rolling bearing analytical methods and bearing-life ratings are consistent with methods in current use by wind turbine designers and rolling-bearing manufacturers.
- Physical Description: 63 pp.
- Keyword: Manufacturers
- Keyword: Wind Turbines Yaw And Pitch
- Keyword: Bearings
- Keyword: Yaw And Pitch
- Keyword: Calculation Methods
- Keyword: Bearing Life Ratings
- Keyword: Recommendations
- Keyword: Rolling Bearing Analytical Methods
- Keyword: Design
- Keyword: Rolling
- Keyword: Wind Turbine
- Keyword: Wind Energy
- Keyword: Motion Support
- STI Subject Categories: 17 Wind Energy
- Keyword: Performance
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: NREL/TP-500-42362
- Grant Number: AC36-99-GO10337
- DOI: 10.2172/969722
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 969722
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc929141