Human performance modeling for system of systems analytics. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Human performance modeling for system of systems analytics.
Author: Dixon, Kevin R.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Lawton, Craig R.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Basilico, Justin DerrickCreator Type: Personal
Author: Longsine, Dennis E. (INTERA, Inc., Austin, TX)Creator Type: Personal
Author: Forsythe, James ChrisCreator Type: Personal
Author: Gauthier, John HenryCreator Type: Personal
Author: Le, Hai D.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Sandia National LaboratoriesPlace of Publication: United States
- Creation: 2008-10-01
- Content Description: A Laboratory-Directed Research and Development project was initiated in 2005 to investigate Human Performance Modeling in a System of Systems analytic environment. SAND2006-6569 and SAND2006-7911 document interim results from this effort; this report documents the final results. The problem is difficult because of the number of humans involved in a System of Systems environment and the generally poorly defined nature of the tasks that each human must perform. A two-pronged strategy was followed: one prong was to develop human models using a probability-based method similar to that first developed for relatively well-understood probability based performance modeling; another prong was to investigate more state-of-art human cognition models. The probability-based modeling resulted in a comprehensive addition of human-modeling capability to the existing SoSAT computer program. The cognitive modeling resulted in an increased understanding of what is necessary to incorporate cognition-based models to a System of Systems analytic environment.
- Physical Description: 72 p.
- Keyword: Probability
- Keyword: Systems Analysis Human Behavior.
- STI Subject Categories: 99 General And Miscellaneous//Mathematics, Computing, And Information Science
- Keyword: Human Factors
- Keyword: Computerized Simulation
- Keyword: Human Behavior.
- Keyword: Performance-Research.
- Keyword: Cognition-Mathematical Models.
- Keyword: S Codes
- Keyword: Performance
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: SAND2008-6892
- Grant Number: AC04-94AL85000
- DOI: 10.2172/971414
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 971414
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc928799