Intergrannular strain evolution in a zircaloy-4 alloy with Widmanstatten microstructure Page: 2 of 31
This article is part of the collection entitled: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical Reports and was provided to Digital Library by the UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
Intergranular Strain Evolution in a Zircaloy-4 Alloy with Widmanstatten
E. Garlea''2'*, B. Clausen3, S. C. Vogel3, J. W. L. Pang4, E. A. Kenik4 and H. Choo'S'*
1. Department of Materials Science and Engineering, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville,
2. Applied Technologies Division, Y-12 National Security Complex, Oak Ridge, TN 37831
3. LANSCE-LC, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, NM 87545
4. Materials Science and Technology Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN
5. Neutron Scattering Science Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN 37831
* Corresponding authors:
garleae ( y12.doegov
Here’s what’s next.
This article can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Article.
Clausen, Bjorn; Vogel, Sven C; Garlea, Eena; Choo, Hahn; Pang, Judy W L & Kenik, Edward A. Intergrannular strain evolution in a zircaloy-4 alloy with Widmanstatten microstructure, article, January 1, 2009; [New Mexico]. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc928464/m1/2/: accessed October 19, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Government Documents Department.