Neutronic studies for an integrated beam line shield package at the Lujan Center Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Neutronic studies for an integrated beam line shield package at the Lujan Center
Author: Muhrer, G. (Guenter)Creator Type: Personal
Author: Russell, G. J. (Gary J.)Creator Type: Personal
Author: Pitcher, E. J. (Eric J.)Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Los Alamos National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: United States
- Creation: 2001-01-01
- Content Description: We have designed an integrated beam-line shielding package in the Experimental Area 1 (ER-1) for two new scientific instruments (NPT-Gamma and IN500) being constructed at the Manual Lujan Jr. Neutron Scattering Center (Lujan Center). In this work we investigated the neutronics of a guillotine shutter, looked at possible neutron streaming paths, and designed an integrated beam line shield package.
- Physical Description: 7 p.
- Keyword: Neutrons
- Keyword: Shields
- Keyword: Shielding
- STI Subject Categories: 72 Physics Of Elementary Particles And Fields
- Keyword: Scattering
- Conference: "Submitted to: AccApp 01, Reno, NV, November 11-15, 2001"
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: LA-UR-01-4816
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 975708
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc928013