Geo. P. Rowell & Co's American Newspaper Directory, 1877 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Geo. P. Rowell & Co's American Newspaper Directory, 1877
- Serial Title Geo. P. Rowell and Co.'s American Newspaper Directory
Compiler: Geo. P. Rowell & Co.Creator Type: Organization
Name: Geo. P. Rowell & Co.Place of Publication: New YorkAdditional Info: Publishers & Newspaper Advertising Agents, 41 Park Row
- Creation: 1877
- Digitized: 2009-04-29
- Content Description: American Newspaper Directory includes lists of newspapers and periodicals published in the United States, Territories, Canada, and British Colonies arranged by town, county, circulation rates, subject, and languages, as well as a Newspaper Directory Advertiser, and indexes. Index to Advertisements begins on page 1029.
- Physical Description: 1043 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: American newspapers -- Directories.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: American periodicals -- Directories.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Canadian newspapers -- Directories.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Canadian periodicals -- Directories.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Advertising.
- Keyword: advertisements
- Keyword: newspapers
- Keyword: catalogs
- Keyword: British colonies
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: Canada
- Coverage Date: 1877
Name: Newspaper ResourcesCode: NPRS
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 4917146
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 82-7064
- Library of Congress Control Number: sc 83-5120
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc9257
- Display Note: "Entered according to Act of Congress, in the year 1877, by Geo. P. Rowell & Co., In the office of the Librarian of Congress, at Washington." Missing pages 1-9.