Quarterly Report to the Technology Assessment Board, January 1 - March 31, 1981 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Quarterly Report to the Technology Assessment Board, January 1 - March 31, 1981
Author: Office of Technology AssessmentCreator Type: Personal
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: Washington, D.C.
- Creation: 1981
- Digitized: 2009
- Content Description: This is a quarterly report detailing the budget and progress of the Office of Technology Assessment.
- Physical Description: 101 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Technology assessment
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Budgets
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Other: ota1981_01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc9229