Seven ways to greater egg profit. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Seven ways to greater egg profit.
- Added Title Leaflet (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 327.
- Series Title Leaflet (United States. Dept. of Agriculture)
Author: United States. Dept. of Agriculture.Creator Type: Organization
Distributor: United States. Government Printing Office.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of Agriculture.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1955-12
- Digitized: 2009-06
- Content Description: Describes seven best practices for managing chicken flocks and for collecting and storing eggs in order to produce Grade A eggs. The recommended practices are based on a study conducted in major egg-producing states in the midwestern United States.
- Physical Description: 8 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Eggs -- Production.
- Keyword: Grade A eggs
- Keyword: flock management
- Keyword: raising chickens
- Keyword: cooling eggs
- Keyword: storing eggs
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 70314670
- Government Documents No.: A 1.35:327/2
- UNT Catalog No.: b3077650
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc9180
- Display Note: Originally issued May 1952; slightly revised December 1955.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000