Ensemble: 2013-10-28 - UNT Night of Percussion Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ensemble: 2013-10-28 - UNT Night of Percussion
- Series Title Ensemble Concerts
Performer: Percussion PlayersCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: David Bartek, Kaleen Colvin, Josh Dominguez, Kurt Doty, Ismael Garza, Tyler Gerton, Gabriel Golan, Cody Haddock, Rebekah Ko, Jordan Reddicks, Chelsey Schriner, Rebecca Villarreal, Kirby Welch
Performer: 1:00 Percussion GroupCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Mitchell Albers, Rachelle Anderson, David Casas, Alexi Dollar, Logan Ingarta, Jennah Johnson, Nicholas Kidder, Hunter Law, Justin Matthews, Jesse Ramirez, Abbey Sobieski, Stephen Symank, Ryan Tai, Collin Tracy, Garrett Tucker
Composer: Higdon, Jennifer, 1962-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Splendid Wood
Composer: Séjourné, EmmanuelContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Concerto for Vibraphone and Percussion Ensemble: I. A Piacere
Composer: Jalbert, Pierre, 1967-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Wood/Metal Music
Composer: Ravel, Maurice, 1875-1937Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: String Quartet No. 1 in F Major, II. Assez Vif - Très rythmé
Composer: Skidmore, David, 1982-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Perpetuum Mobile
Composer: Muhly, NicoContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: A Hudson Cycle
Composer: Sekhon, Baljinder, 1980-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Colored Windows, Tempered Rooms
Performer: Dominguez, JoshContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Vibraphone soloist for "Concerto for Vibraphone and Percussion Ensemble"
Director: Deane, ChristopherContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Percussion Players for "Splendid Wood," "Concerto for Vibraphone and Percussion Ensemble," and "Wood/Metal Music"
Director: Harpster, JacobContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: 1:00 Percussion Group for "String Quartet No. 1," "Petpetuum Mobile," "A Hudson Cycle," and "Colored Windows, Tempered Rooms"
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2013-10-28
- No Language
- Content Description: Percussion concert performed at the UNT College of Music Voertman Hall.
- Library of Congress Genre/Form Terms: Concertos
- Library of Congress Medium of Performance Thesaurus: Vibraphone
- Library of Congress Medium of Performance Thesaurus: Percussion ensemble
- Library of Congress Medium of Performance Thesaurus: Marimba ensemble.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Place Point: north=33.210701; east=-97.150088;
- Is Referenced By: Program: https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc743745/m1/2/
- Is Format Of: Video: ark:/67531/metadc275053
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 10_28_13 Night of Percussion
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc917064
- Academic Department: Music