[For gay soldiers, worry and hope in ban repeal] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [For gay soldiers, worry and hope in ban repeal]
- Series Title The New York Times Newspaper Clipping, 1992-11-16
- Creation: 1992-11-16
- Content Description: Copies of the New York Times newspaper article about gay and lesbian military personnel being discriminated and hiding their sexual orientation from administrators and colleagues.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Named Person: Schmitt, Eric
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Clinton, Bill, 1946-
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Personnel
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - North Carolina
- Named Person: Philips, Cpl. Russell
- Named Person: Bynum, Cpl. Jeff
- Named Person: Hendricks, Gary
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Homosexuality -- United States.
- Named Person: Pearson, John
- Named Person: Johnson, Capt. Jeffrey
- Named Person: Early, Chienera
- Named Person: Ackerman, Keri
- Named Person: Clark, William
- Named Person: Clark, Bonnie
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Discrimination.
- Place Name: United States
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: Dennis Vercher Collection (The Dallas Way) (AR0789), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: LGBT CollectionsCode: LGBT
Name: Dennis Vercher Collection (The Dallas Way)Code: DENNIS
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0789-03-0027-003
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc916880