[Press release: D.C. enacts domestic partner law following last-minute attack by religious leaders] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Press release: D.C. enacts domestic partner law following last-minute attack by religious leaders]
- Series Title National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (NGLTF), 1992
Author: National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (U.S.)Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1992-04-16
- Content Description: Press release celebrating the enactment of the D.C. Health Benefits Expansion Act, which offers health coverage to domestic partners of city employees.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gay rights -- Religious aspects.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gay liberation movement -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Homosexuality -- Texas -- Dallas -- Newspapers.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gays -- Employment -- United States.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: Dennis Vercher Collection (The Dallas Way) (AR0789), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: LGBT CollectionsCode: LGBT
Name: Dennis Vercher Collection (The Dallas Way)Code: DENNIS
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0789-03-0037-069
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc916747