[Press release: Patti Labelle to unveil national ad campaign targeting people of color living with HIV/AIDS] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Press release: Patti Labelle to unveil national ad campaign targeting people of color living with HIV/AIDS]
- Series Title National Minority Aids Council, 1994
National Minority AIDS CouncilCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1994-09-01
- Content Description: Press release announcing a press conference to unveil "Live Long, Sugar", a campaign by the National Minority AIDS Council to assist people of color living with HIV/AIDS.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gay rights -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gay liberation movement -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gays -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: AIDS (Disease)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: HIV (Viruses)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: Dennis Vercher Collection (The Dallas Way) (AR0789), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: LGBT CollectionsCode: LGBT
Name: Dennis Vercher Collection (The Dallas Way)Code: DENNIS
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0789-03-0042-003
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc916644