[Faxed court documents: Mark William Nelson bankruptcy case] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Faxed court documents: Mark William Nelson bankruptcy case]
- Series Title Nelson - Probate Case, 1994
- Creation: 1994-02-28
- Content Description: Collection of court documents related to Mark William Nelson's bankruptcy case, including motions, order of dismissal, etc.
- Physical Description: 11 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gay rights -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gay liberation movement -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Homosexuality -- Texas -- Dallas -- Newspapers.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gays -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: AIDS (Disease)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: Dennis Vercher Collection (The Dallas Way) (AR0789), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: LGBT CollectionsCode: LGBT
Name: Dennis Vercher Collection (The Dallas Way)Code: DENNIS
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0789-03-0044-006
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc916193