[Press release: Massachusetts lesbian and gay support wins congressional race] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Press release: Massachusetts lesbian and gay support wins congressional race]
- Series Title Human Rights Campaign Fund (HRCG), 1991
Human Rights Campaign FundCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1991-06
- Content Description: Press release announcing the victory of pro-gay and -lesbian candidate for Massachusetts congressional seat.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gay rights -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Homosexuality -- Texas -- Dallas -- Newspapers.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Human Rights Campaign Foundation.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: AIDS (Disease)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gays -- United States.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: Dennis Vercher Collection (The Dallas Way) (AR0789), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: LGBT CollectionsCode: LGBT
Name: Dennis Vercher Collection (The Dallas Way)Code: DENNIS
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0789-03-0004-017
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc916126