Revisiting the Nineteenth-Century Poe Controversies Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Revisiting the Nineteenth-Century Poe Controversies
Author: Martin, JohnCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Louisiana Tech University
Name: Johns Hopkins University. PressPlace of Publication: Baltimore, Maryland
- Creation: 2011
- Content Description: This article reviews the book "Poe in His Own time: A Biographical Chronicle of his Life, Drawn from Recollections, Interviews, and Memoirs by Family, Friends, and Associates," edited by Benjamin F. Fisher, published by the University of Iowa Press, 2010.
- Physical Description: 9 p.
- Named Person: Poe, Edgar Allan
- Keyword: biography
- Keyword: literary criticism
- Journal: Poe Studies: History, Theory, Interpretation, 2011. Baltimore, MD: Johns Hopkins University Press
- Publication Title: Poe Studies: History, Theory, Interpretation
- Volume: 44
- Pages: 106-114
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2012, Washington State University. This article first appeared in Poe Studies: History, Theory, Interpretation 44 (2011), 106-114. Reprinted with permission by Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc915701
- Academic Department: UNT Libraries