[News Clip: Blue Law] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [News Clip: Blue Law]
- Series Title NBC News Clips
Producer: KXAS-TV (Television station : Fort Worth, Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
Name: KXAS-TV (Television station : Fort Worth, Tex.)Place of Publication: Fort Worth, Texas
- Creation: 1985-05-01
- Content Description: Video footage from the WBAP-TV station in Fort Worth, Texas, to accompany a news story about a move to repeal the Blue Law in Texas. This footage shows the Texas House of Representatives and a graphic illustrating the number of votes needed and already had for a senate debate and a senate passage. This story aired at 10:00 P.M.
- Physical Description: 1 videocassette (Umatic) (53 sec.) : sd., col. ; 3/4 in.
- Library of Congress Genre/Form Terms: Television news programs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Television broadcasting of news.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Media
- Keyword: news stories
- Keyword: video footage
- Keyword: news segments
- Keyword: video clips
- Keyword: votes
- Keyword: Texas State Senate
- Keyword: Texas House of Representatives
- Keyword: Blue Laws
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: NBC 5/KXAS Television News Collection (AR0776), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: KXAS-NBC 5 News CollectionCode: KXAS
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Materials in this collection may be licensed for reproduction or publication, according to the policies of the UNT Libraries' Special Collections department. Restrictions may apply.
- Rights Holder: NBC5/KXAS-TV
- Rights License: copyright
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0776-493-LT1434-13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc914121
- Digital Preservation: This material was digitized by Scene Savers in October 2016; 8-bit uncompressed video