Environmental Energy Technologies Division Newsletter, Fall 2007,Vol.4, No. 4) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Environmental Energy Technologies Division Newsletter, Fall 2007,Vol.4, No. 4)
Author: Chen, Allan (Editor)Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Lawrence Berkeley National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: Berkeley, CaliforniaAdditional Info: "Ernest Orlando Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA (United States)"
- Creation: 2007-12-14
- Content Description: This issue's special focus is on advanced lithium ionbatteries for hybrid electric vehicle applications. The four articlesaddressing this area explore the modeling of lithium ion batterychemistries; the use of advanced diagnostic methods to study the physicsand chemistry of battery materials; a laboratory for advanced batterytesting; and approaches for improving battery safety. EETD's research isfunded by the Department of Energy's BATT (Batteries for AdvancedTransportation Technologies) program, FreedomCar and Vehicle TechnologiesProgram.
- STI Subject Categories: 25
- Keyword: Lithium Ions
- STI Subject Categories: 54
- Keyword: Simulation
- Keyword: Testing Lithium-Ion Battery Nobel Prize - Climate Change
- Keyword: Physics
- Keyword: Safety
- Keyword: Chemistry
- Keyword: Lithium-Ion Battery Nobel Prize - Climate Change
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: LBNL/PUB--821-Vol.-7,-No.-4
- Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- DOI: 10.2172/928699
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 928699
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc901682