[333 West Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [333 West Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois]
Architect: Kohn Pedersen Fox AssociatesCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: design architectural firm
Architect: Perkins & WillCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: architect of record
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- Creation: 1983
- No Language
- Content Description: View of the glass facade of the building at 333 West Wacker Drive in Chicago, Illinois.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Twentieth century.
- Keyword: buildings
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): built works
- Keyword: Wacker Drive
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1979
- End Date: 1983
- Place Name: United States - Illinois - Cook County - Chicago
- Place Point: north=41.886327642893555; east=-87.63608231230313;
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: AAm-0703
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8999
- Display Note: Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates, with Perkins and Will Partnership