Promise of Solar: Variables to Consider When Evaluating the Use of Solar (Presentation) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Promise of Solar: Variables to Consider When Evaluating the Use of Solar (Presentation)
Author: Carlisle, N.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)Place of Publication: Golden, ColoradoAdditional Info: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO.
- Creation: 2008-03-01
- Content Description: This presentation on solar technologies and sustainability was given at the 17th Annual Rocky Mountain Land-Use Institute (RMLUI) Land-Use Conference.
- Physical Description: 40 p.
- Keyword: Solar Energy
- STI Subject Categories: 14 Solar Energy
- STI Subject Categories: 17Th Annual Rocky Mountain Land-Use Institute (Rmlui) Land-Use Conference
- Keyword: Energy Analysis
- Keyword: Land Use
- Keyword: Solar Technologies
- Keyword: National Renewable Energy Laboratory Nrel
- Keyword: Sustainability
- Keyword: Nrel
- Conference: Presented at the 17th Annual Rocky Mountain Land-Use Institute (RMLUI) Land-Use Conference, 6-7 March 2008, Denver, Colorado
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: NREL/PR-670-42920
- Grant Number: AC36-99-GO10337
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 932898
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc899658