[333 West Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [333 West Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois]
Architect: Kohn Pedersen Fox AssociatesCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: design architectural firm
Architect: Perkins & WillCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: architect of record
- Creation: 1983
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Southeast entrance to the building at 333 W. Wacker Drive in Chicago, Illinois. There are steps leading up to the entrance and two marble columns flank the doorway. The lower part of the building is made of stone with windows above.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Twentieth century.
- Keyword: architecture
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): built works
- Keyword: buildings
- Keyword: Wacker Drive
- Place Point: north=41.885855971416376; east=-87.63562253193868;
- Place Box: northlimit=41.886591223451546; eastlimit=-87.63544394655759; southlimit=41.885760541642675; westlimit=-87.63639881296689;
- Place Name: United States - Illinois - Cook County - Chicago
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: AAm-0706
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8996
- Display Note: Kohn Pedersen Fox, with Perkins and Will Partnership