FDTD simulation tools for UWB antenna analysis. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title FDTD simulation tools for UWB antenna analysis.
Author: Brocato, Robert WesleyCreator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Sandia National LaboratoriesPlace of Publication: United States
- Creation: 2004-12-01
- Content Description: This paper describes the development of a set of software tools useful for analyzing ultra-wideband (UWB) antennas and structures. These tools are used to perform finite difference time domain (FDTD) simulation of a conical antenna with continuous wave (CW) and UWB pulsed excitations. The antenna is analyzed using spherical coordinate-based FDTD equations that are derived from first principles. The simulation results for CW excitation are compared to simulation and measured results from published sources; the results for UWB excitation are new.
- Physical Description: 53 p.
- Keyword: Time Domain Analysis.
- Keyword: Excitation
- Keyword: Computerized Simulation
- Keyword: Finite Difference Method Time Domain Analysis.
- STI Subject Categories: 42 Engineering
- Keyword: Antennas.
- Keyword: Antennas
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: SAND2004-6577
- Grant Number: AC04-94AL85000
- DOI: 10.2172/920838
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 920838
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc899469