190 South La Salle Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 190 South La Salle
Artist: Johnson, PhilipCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: 1906-2005
Artist: Burgee, John HenryCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: born 1933
- Creation: 1986
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: 42 stories
- Content Description: View of the top of a skyscraper at 190 South La Salle Street in Chicago, Illinois.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Twentieth century.
- Keyword: buildings
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): built works
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Illinois - Cook County - Chicago
- Place Box: northlimit=41.881281; eastlimit=-87.632423; southlimit=41.880763; westlimit=-87.632750;
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: AAm-0712
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8994
- Display Note: John Burgee and Philip Johnson