FINAL REPORT: EDDY-COVARIANCE FLUX TOWER AND TRACER TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA PROPOSAL: FROM TOWER TO PIXEL: INTEGRATION OF PATCH-SIZE NEE USING EXPERIMENTAL MODELING FOOTPRINT ANALYSIS. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title FINAL REPORT: EDDY-COVARIANCE FLUX TOWER AND TRACER TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA PROPOSAL: FROM TOWER TO PIXEL: INTEGRATION OF PATCH-SIZE NEE USING EXPERIMENTAL MODELING FOOTPRINT ANALYSIS.
Author: LEWIN,K.F.Creator Type: Personal
Author: NAGY, J.Creator Type: Personal
Author: WATSON, T.B.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: DOE - Office of Science
Name: Brookhaven National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: United States
- Creation: 2007-09-01
- Content Description: Brookhaven National Laboratory has been funded since October of 2000 to provide assistance to the University of Georgia in conducting footprint analyses of individual towers based on meteorology and trace gas measurements. Brookhaven researchers conducted air flow measurements using perfluorocarbon tracers and meteorological instrumentation for three experimental campaigns at an AmeriFlux research site maintained by Dr. Monique Leclerc near Gainesville, FL. In addition, BNL provided assistance with remote data collection and distribution from remote field sites operated by Dr. John Hom of the US Forest Service in the Pine Barrens of New Jersey and at FACE research sites in North Carolina and Wisconsin.
- Keyword: Buildings
- Keyword: Remote Sensing
- Keyword: Tracer Techniques
- Keyword: Meteorology
- STI Subject Categories: 54 Environmental Sciences
- Keyword: Air Flow
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: BNL--79473-2007-IR
- Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
- DOI: 10.2172/920317
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 920317
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc898144