Anatomy of a SAR impulse response. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Anatomy of a SAR impulse response.
Author: Doerry, Armin WalterCreator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Sandia National LaboratoriesPlace of Publication: United States
- Creation: 2007-08-01
- Content Description: A principal measure of Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) image quality is the manifestation in the SAR image of a spatial impulse, that is, the SAR's Impulse Response (IPR). IPR requirements direct certain design decisions in a SAR. Anomalies in the IPR can point to specific anomalous behavior in the radar's hardware and/or software.
- Physical Description: 40 p.
- Keyword: Impulse.-Measurement
- Keyword: Synthetic Aperture Radar.
- Keyword: Impulse Testing.
- Keyword: Response Functions
- Keyword: Radar
- Keyword: Quality Assurance Impulse.-Measurement
- Keyword: Images
- STI Subject Categories: 47 Other Instrumentation
- Keyword: Design
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: SAND2007-5042
- Grant Number: AC04-94AL85000
- DOI: 10.2172/920461
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 920461
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc897403