M&C (Measurements & Characterization) PDIL Integrated and Stand-Alone Tools (Presentation) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title M&C (Measurements & Characterization) PDIL Integrated and Stand-Alone Tools (Presentation)
Author: Sheldon, P.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)Place of Publication: Golden, ColoradoAdditional Info: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO.
- Creation: 2008-04-01
- Content Description: No abstract prepared.
- Physical Description: 28 p.
- Keyword: Solar Energy
- STI Subject Categories: 14 Solar Energy
- Keyword: Measuring Methods
- Keyword: Stand-Alone Tools
- Keyword: Solar Cells
- Keyword: Energy Source Development
- Keyword: Solar Energy - Photovoltaics
- Keyword: Measuring Instruments Setp
- Keyword: Solar Program
- Keyword: Photovoltaic
- Keyword: Nrel
- Keyword: Solar
- Keyword: Setp
- Keyword: Fabrication
- Keyword: Pv
- Conference: Prepared for the 2008 Solar Energy Technologies Program Annual Review Meeting, 22-24 April 2008, Austin, Texas; Related Information: 2008 Solar Annual Review Meeting
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: NREL/PR-520-43197
- Grant Number: AC36-99-GO10337
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 940631
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc896635