Ensemble: 2009-08-10 - UNT Opera - Summer Opera Workshop Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ensemble: 2009-08-10 - UNT Opera - Summer Opera Workshop
- Series Title Ensemble Concerts
- Added Title Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's Cosi fan tutte, ossia La scuola degli amanti (All Women Do, or The School of Lovers)
Performer: UNT Opera - Summer Opera WorkshopCreator Type: Organization
Composer: Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Cosi fan tutte
Librettist: Da Ponte, Lorenzo, 1749-1838.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Cosi fan tutte
Conductor: Dubberly, StephenContributor Type: Personal
Director: King, ElizabethContributor Type: Personal
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2009-08-10
- Content Description: Opera presented at the UNT College of Music Lyric Theater.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Operas.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 08_10_09 Opera_Workshop
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc89580
- Academic Department: Music