Doctoral Lecture Recital: 2009-06-25 - George Amorim, double bass Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Doctoral Lecture Recital: 2009-06-25 - George Amorim, double bass
- Series Title Doctoral Recitals
- Added Title The Influence of Giovanni Bottesini (1821-1889) on Pedro Valls (1869-1935): An Analysis of Homenaje A Bottesini (1906) by Pedro Valls
Performer: Amorim, GeorgeCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Double bass
Performer: Fehlauer, JaniceContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Piano
Composer: Valls, Pedro, 1869-1935Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Homenaje a Bottesini
Composer: Bottesini, Giovanni, 1821-1889Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Fantasia sur La Sonnambula
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2009-06-25
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT College of Music Recital Hall in partial fulfillment of the Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA) degree.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Double bass and piano music.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 06_25_09 Amorim
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc89571
- Degree Name: Doctor of Musical Arts
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Discipline: Double bass
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas