Master's Recital: 2009-05-18 - So Young Cho, piano Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Master's Recital: 2009-05-18 - So Young Cho, piano
- Series Title Master's Recitals
Performer: So Young ChoCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Piano
Composer: Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Piano Sonata No. 10 in C Major, K. 330
Composer: Rachmaninoff, Sergei, 1873-1943.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Etudes-tableaux, Op. 39
Composer: Prokofiev, Sergey, 1891-1953.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Piano Sonata No. 6 in A Major, Op. 82
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2009-05-18
- No Language
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT College of Music Concert Hall in partial fulfillment of the Master of Music (MM) degree.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Piano music.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sonatas (Piano)
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 05_18_09 So Young Cho
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc89547
- Degree Name: Master of Music
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Discipline: Piano
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Display Note: Selections performed from "Etudes-tableaux, Op. 39" (Rachmaninoff) are Etude No. 6 in A minor and Etude No. 9 in D major.