Summary Report: First Research Coordination Meeting on ReferenceDatabase for Neutron Activation Analysis Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Summary Report: First Research Coordination Meeting on ReferenceDatabase for Neutron Activation Analysis
Author: Firestone, Richard B.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Trkov, AndrejCreator Type: Personal
Sponsor: USDOE Director. Office of Science. NuclearPhysicsInternational Atomic Energy AgencyContributor Type: Organization
Sponsor: International Atomic EnergyAgencyContributor Type: Organization
Name: Lawrence Berkeley National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: Berkeley, CaliforniaAdditional Info: "Ernest Orlando Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA (United States)"
- Creation: 2005-10-31
- Content Description: Potential problems associated with nuclear data for neutronactivation analysis were identified, the scope of the work to beundertaken was defined together with its priorities, and tasks wereassigned to participants. Data testing and measurements refer to gammaspectrum peak evaluations, detector efficiency calibration, neutronspectrum characteristics and reference materials analysis.
- STI Subject Categories: 37
- Keyword: Inaa Neutron Cross Sections
- STI Subject Categories: 07 Inaa Neutron Cross Sections
- STI Subject Categories: 22
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: LBNL--59981
- Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- DOI: 10.2172/923791
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 923791
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc895055