Renewable Energy Community: Key Elements Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Renewable Energy Community: Key Elements
Author: Carlisle, N.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Elling, J.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Penney, T.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)Place of Publication: Golden, ColoradoAdditional Info: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO.
- Creation: 2008-01-01
- Content Description: Designing new communities using a renewable energy systems approach--with sustainable planning, zero-energy homes, advanced vehicles, and innovative utility interconnections--can reduce energy use.
- Physical Description: 35 p.
- Keyword: Energy Efficiency And Renewable Energy
- Keyword: Renewable Energy Communities
- Keyword: Advanced Vehicles
- Keyword: Zero-Energy Homes
- STI Subject Categories: 32 Energy Conservation, Consumption, And Utilization
- Keyword: Sustainable Planning
- Keyword: Planning Renewable Energy Communities
- Keyword: Systems Approach
- Keyword: Energy Systems
- Keyword: Utility Interconnections
- Keyword: Communities
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: NREL/TP-540-42774
- Grant Number: AC36-99-GO10337
- DOI: 10.2172/922880
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 922880
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc894231