Doctoral Lecture Recital: 2010-05-17 - Jennifer Ciobanu, soprano Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Doctoral Lecture Recital: 2010-05-17 - Jennifer Ciobanu, soprano
- Series Title Doctoral Recitals
- Added Title "The Wider View": Engaging A New Generation of Singers Through African-American Art Song
Performer: Ciobanu, JenniferCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Voice (Soprano)
Performer: Fehlauer, JaniceContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Piano
Composer: Bonds, MargaretContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Dream portraits. Minstrel man.
Composer: King, Betty Jackson, 1928-1994Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Theology
Composer: Still, William Grant, 1895-1978.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Mississippi
Composer: Adams, Leslie, 1932-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Creole girl
Composer: Adams, Leslie, 1932-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Wider view. Wider view.
Composer: McDaniel, William Foster, 1940-Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Four love songs
Composer: Cheatham, WallaceContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Giovanni Songs
Composer: Cheatham, WallaceContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Let God's saints come in
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2010-05-17
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT College of Music Recital Hall in partial fulfillment of the Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA) degree.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Songs (High voice) with piano.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: African American composers.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Spirituals (Songs)
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 05_17_10 Ciobanu
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc89376
- Degree Name: Doctor of Musical Arts
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Discipline: Voice
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Display Note: Selection performed from "Four love songs" (McDaniel) is "Union Square". Selections performed from "Giovanni Songs" (Cheatham) are "You Came Too", "Friendship", and "Three Quarters Time".