Doctoral Recital: 2010-05-15 - Sunim Kwag, organ Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Doctoral Recital: 2010-05-15 - Sunim Kwag, organ
- Series Title Doctoral Recitals
Performer: Kwag, SunimCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Organ
Composer: Bach, Johann Sebastian, 1685-1750.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Passacaglia, organ, BWV 582, C minor.
Composer: Dupré, Marcel, 1886-1971Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Evocation.
Composer: Reubke, Julius, 1834-1858Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Sonatas, organ, C minor
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2010-05-15
- No Language
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT College of Music Winspear Performance Hall in partial fulfillment of the Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA) degree.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Passacaglias (Organ)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Organ music.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sonatas (Organ)
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 05_15_10 Kwag
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc89375
- Degree Name: Doctor of Musical Arts
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Discipline: Organ
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Display Note: "Evocation." - performed movement III.