THE EMMA LATTICE. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title THE EMMA LATTICE.
Author: BERG,J.S.Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: DOE - Office of Science
Name: Brookhaven National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: United States
- Creation: 2007-08-06
- Content Description: EMMA is a 10 to 20MeV electron ring designed to test our understanding of beam dynamics in a relativistic linear non-scaling fixed field alternating gradient accelerator (FFAG). I will give a basic review of the EMMA lattice parameters. Then I will review the different lattice configurations that we would like to have for EMMA. Finally, I will briefly discuss the process of commissioning each lattice configuration.
- Keyword: Commissioning
- Keyword: Neutrinos Non-Scaling Fixed Field Alternating Gradient Accelerator
- STI Subject Categories: 43 Particle Accelerators
- Keyword: Lattice Parameters
- Keyword: Non-Scaling Fixed Field Alternating Gradient Accelerator
- Keyword: Configuration
- Keyword: Accelerators
- Keyword: Beam Dynamics
- Keyword: Electron Rings
- Conference: NINTH INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON NEUTRINO FACTORIES, SUPERBEAMS, AND BETABEAMS; OKAYAMA UNIVERSITY, OKAYAMA, JAPAN; 20070806 through 20070811
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: BNL--79691-2007-CP
- Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 922981
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc893156