Proceedings of the 18th Annual Conference on Fossil Energy Materials. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Proceedings of the 18th Annual Conference on Fossil Energy Materials.
Author: Judkins, RRCreator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Oak Ridge National LaboratoryPlace of Publication: [Tennessee]Additional Info: ORNL
- Creation: 2004-11-02
- Content Description: The 18th Annual conference on Fossil Energy Materials was held in Knoxville, Tennessee, on June 2 through June 4, 2004. The meeting was sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy's (DOE) Office of Fossil Energy through the Advanced Research Materials Program (ARM). The objective of the ARM Program is to conduct research and development on materials for longer-term fossil energy applications, as well as for generic needs of various fossil fuel technologies. The management of the program has been decentralized to the DOE Oak Ridge Operations Office and Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL). The research is performed by staff members at ORNL and by researchers at other national laboratories, universities, and in private industry. The work is divided into the following categories: (1) structural, ceramics, (2) new alloys and coatings, (3) functional materials, and (4) technology development and transfer.
- Keyword: Management
- Keyword: Alloys
- STI Subject Categories: 01 Coal, Lignite, And Peat
- Keyword: Functionals
- STI Subject Categories: 29 Energy Planning, Policy And Economy
- Keyword: Ornl
- Keyword: Fossil Fuels
- Keyword: Coatings
- Keyword: Ceramics
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: ORNL/R04-1203.5
- Grant Number: DE-AC05-00OR22725
- DOI: 10.2172/885736
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 885736
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc892433