A, C, and D from the series Group/And Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A, C, and D from the series Group/And
Artist: Rockburne, DorotheaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: born 1932; Canadian;
Owner: Museum of Modern ArtContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: New York, New York, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1970
- Digitized: 2008-07-01
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 art original : paper, chip board, nails and graphite ; 423 x 641 x 112 cm.
- Content Description: Several pieces of paper, chip board with dark shades of graphite comprise this multi-piece artwork.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Minimal
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Twentieth century.
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2008, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: Dva-0925
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc8915