Doctoral Lecture Recital: 2011-03-22 - Ming-Jen Suen, percussion Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Doctoral Lecture Recital: 2011-03-22 - Ming-Jen Suen, percussion
- Series Title Doctoral Recitals
- Added Title An Analysis and Comparison of Four Rotations pour Marimba, A Solo Marimba Suite by Eric Sammut
Performer: Suen, Ming-JenCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Percussion
Composer: Sammut, EricContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Four rotations pour marimba
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2011-03-22
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT College of Music Recital Hall in partial fulfillment of the Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA) degree.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Marimba music.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 03_22_11 Ming-Jen Suen
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc89147
- Degree Name: Doctor of Musical Arts
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Discipline: Percussion
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas