Equations of state for Be, Ni, W, and Au. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Equations of state for Be, Ni, W, and Au.
Author: Kerley, Gerald Irwin (Kerley Technical Consultant, Appomattox, VA)Creator Type: Personal
Sponsor: United States. Department of Energy.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: Sandia National LaboratoriesPlace of Publication: United States
- Creation: 2003-10-01
- Content Description: The PANDA code is used to construct tabular equations of state (EOS) for four metals-- beryllium, nickel, tungsten and gold. Each EOS includes melting, vaporization, and thermal electronic excitation. Separate EOS tables are constructed for the solid and fluid phases, and the PANDA phase transition model is used to construct a multiphase EOS table for each metal. These new EOS tables are available for use with the CTH code and other hydrocodes that access the CTH database.
- Physical Description: 50 p.
- Keyword: Nickel
- Keyword: Mathematical Models
- Keyword: Gold
- Keyword: Evaporation
- STI Subject Categories: 36 Materials Science
- Keyword: Melting
- Keyword: Excitation
- Keyword: Equations Of State
- Keyword: Phase Transformations
- Keyword: Tungsten
- Keyword: Beryllium
- Keyword: P Codes
Name: Office of Scientific & Technical Information Technical ReportsCode: OSTI
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: SAND2003-3784
- Grant Number: AC04-94AL85000
- DOI: 10.2172/918304
- Office of Scientific & Technical Information Report Number: 918304
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc891440