Doctoral Lecture Recital: 2011-03-02 - Yoon-Joo Yang, soprano Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Doctoral Lecture Recital: 2011-03-02 - Yoon-Joo Yang, soprano
- Series Title Doctoral Recitals
- Added Title A Practical Approach to Donald Martino's Twelve-Tone Vocal Works, Three Songs and Two Rilke Songs, for Performance
Performer: Yang, Yoon-JooCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Voice (Soprano)
Performer: Figg, ElliotContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Piano
Composer: Martino, Donald, 1931-2005Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Songs (1955)
Composer: Martino, Donald, 1931-2005Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Rilke songs
Name: University of North Texas. College of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2011-03-02
- Content Description: Recital presented at the UNT College of Music Recital Hall in partial fulfillment of the Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA) degree.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Songs (High voice) with piano.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 03_02_11 Yang
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc89094
- Degree Name: Doctor of Musical Arts
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Discipline: Voice
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas